Sales & Marketing Executive
Full Time - Monday -Friday 0900-1700
Location - Working from home, ideally in the South East
Overall Responsibility: The Sales & Marketing Executive will create and implement sales and marketing campaigns that target appropriate companies and secure their contract across PS8's 3 key services:
- UK Pavilions: programme of UK food and drink pavilions organised by PS8 at leading international trade shows.
- Bespoke Stands: stand build solutions at trade shows in the UK and worldwide.
- Sales: exhibitions stands at international food and drink trade shows.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing PS8’s services, recruiting target companies to work with PS8, maintaining strong client contact, identifying new prospects, securing contracts and building relationships with key partners. The jobholder will operate independently, reporting into the Head of Exhibitions and Events.
- Build awareness of PS8’s services.
- Win new sales for PS8.
- Recruit food and drink companies to participate in the PS8 programme UK pavilions at international trade shows.
- Market PS8’s service of bespoke stands at independent trade shows.
- Manage portfolio of sales at shows where PS8 is working with show organisers to win new UK exhibitors.
- Maintain strong client contact and build relationships with key partners.
- Identify new prospects and communicate the PS8 offer.
- Work in partnership with FDEA team to promote FDEA membership to PS8 clients.
- Build awareness of PS8’s services through social media posts and dedicated mailings.
- Sales and marketing of each event to maximise recruitment and awareness of events to UK food and drink companies.
- Develop sales opportunities by establishing new networks and the effective account management of existing clients
- Work with Head of Exhibitions prior to create marketing material and value-added packages around trade shows to include trade receptions, visits to retailers, buyer meetings, showcasing, catalogues of exhibitors.
- Maintain database of contacts and create target lists (Gold Vision)
- Create recruitment timetable; liaise with wider team to ensure recruitment deadlines are built around operational deadlines.
- Process all applications received in partnership with finance.
- Communicate closely with Ops team to ensure stands allocated only to confirmed exhibitors and that individual requests are accommodated.
- Issue sales reports as required.
Develop relationships with both new and existing clients to allow appropriate targeting of opportunities.
- Regular written and verbal communication with clients providing administrative updates, advice, and support relative to their participation.
- Communicate with external organisations to promote the programme and identify new client companies.
- Build knowledge and become proficient in technical aspects of events/exhibitions in order to advise companies on stand size and display aid options prior to referral to Operations team.
- Represent PS8 Ltd at events, communicating PS8 Ltd’s full range of services to potential clients to generate new business.
- Communicate with the FDEA team to refer potential members and clients looking for bespoke export support.
- Visit key shows/events to identify and connect with existing clients and new prospects.
- Self-motivated individual able to work on their own initiative from their own home office.
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a number of projects at the same time.
- Strong telephone skills, engaging clients, making leads happen
- Good networking skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to write marketing copy for targeted campaigns.
- Good knowledge of leading social media platforms.
- A knowledge of trade shows/exhibition stands would be desirable.
Salary range £27,000-£32,000
To apply, please send a current C.V and cover letter to Sandra Sullivan - firstname.lastname@example.org