International exhibition for food, drink, hospitality, foodservice bakery & retail.
The unique feature of FHC, and the reason it is so popular with international companies, is that it is exclusively for imported food, wines and hospitality supplies. All exhibitors are international suppliers selling to China, importers and distributors, or international brands made in China. There are no Chinese food manufacturers at FHC.
What to expect when you book a stand on the UK Pavilion at FHC 2017
• Your stand within the UK pavilion at FHC Shanghai 2017 - either a pod or the stand size of your choice
• Preshow briefing - preparing you for your visit to China
• UK branding to ensure you stand out in the halls
• A programme of events in Shanghai
• On site shared use of group interpreters, fluent in English and Chinese
• The support and advice of the FDEA and PS8 teams throughout the preparation and in Shanghai for the duration of the event
More country pavilions and international exhibitors at FHC than any other food tradeshow in China
2150 food and drink exhibitors from 66 countries exhibited at the last edition of FHC
53,295 visitors came to FHC 2015, 55% of these were from the Shanghai region
PS8 is the Department for International Trade's Trade Challenge Partner for food and drink
PS8 - the event delivery partner of the FDEA. The trade association for food and drink exporters. Not yet a member? Click through to see the benefits and join today.