Private Label meets at PLMA 2017
May 10, 2017
The UK pavilion returns to PLMA this May. Taking place in Amsterdam, the hugely popular niche tradeshow for private label manufacturers only has once again proven to be popular with UK food and drink companies. It is well attended by top private label retail buyers, making it the must attend show for any business looking to expand sales in this area.
PS8, organisers of the UK pavilion at PLMA, are pleased to announce that 24 UK companies will be exhibiting on the stand. They will be showcasing a variety of products including drinks, snack foods, confectionery, bakery products, chilled foods and ambient sauces. The UK pavilion is a hub of innovation with plenty of new and exciting products on display. This year 10 companies join the pavilion stand for the first time.
Below are some of the new items on the UK pavilion in 2017:
- Nairn’s – Exhibiting their exquisite range of gluten and wheat free oat crackers and biscuits from Scotland
- The Ice Co - A range of packaged ice products including small and large cubes, as well as frozen cocktails
- Alara Wholefoods – Exhibiting their range of organic private label cereals
- Cott Beverages, Mr Freeze Europe – Experts in beverage manufacturing for the private label market
- Bagel Nash – Producers of delicious frozen and ambient bagels
- Tommy Tucker – The UK’s largest independent popcorn manufacturer, behind some of the UK’s biggest popcorn brands
- Thistle Seafoods – Seafood for private label market
- Moore’s Biscuits – Dorset based producer of biscuits and breakfast cereals
- Nimbus Foods – Manufacturer of inclusions, decorations and toppings
- Big Bear Confectionery – Making chocolate, sugar gum, boiled sweets and toffee products for the private label market
Regular exhibitors include:
- Tayto Group – Range of private label crisps, corn snacks and pork scratchings
- JLM Global Foods – Manufacturer of better for you snacks
- Eat Real - Cofresh – Showcasing their healthy Eat Real snacks range
- Baketime – Exhibiting their range of mini biscuits, cookies, snacks and other baked products
- Cottage Desserts – Quality chilled desserts including delicious cheesecakes
- Essential Drinks Company – Leading private label spirits supplier
- Greencore Grocery – Regular exhibitor will showcase their cooking sauces, salsa and dips
- JDM Food Group – Private label producers of food ingredients, sauces, dressings and marinades
- Kerry Foods - UK producer of butter, dairy spreads and margarines
- Kiren Foods (Avalon) – bespoke pizza manufacturer producing frozen and chilled pizzas
- Europe Snacks Kolak - One of the UK’s leading private label potato crisps and snack food manufacturers
- Snack Factory (AIB Foods) – Pulses, spices, rice and condiments
- Stockley’s Sweets – Range of gluten free, sugar free, dairy free and nut free confectionery
- The Natural Fruit and Beverage Co – Fruit and nutritional products
If you are visiting the show and are interested in scheduling a personal meeting with any of the companies, please let us know. We can also arrange for one of the representatives from PS8 to guide you around the UK pavilion.
We look very much forward to welcoming you to the UK Pavilion at PLMA 16-17 May. Visit us on the UK Pavilion in Europahal and Europa Plaza.